Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1st Year 1st Semester !!!

here come my 1st yr 1sem...
it is tiring cz of walking here and there... and the unfamiliar with pockect D and C...
however, i believe things will get better and better...

this semester i am taking 15 credit hours,sounds a bit less, but so wat?
let me try to survive in undergraduates first, relax...

i din reli do well in my faundation. so i reli have to work hard in undergraduates...
for sure everyone is aiming GPA 4.00 or CGPA 4.00 in undergraduates, to get the
FIRST CLASS HONOUR... so am I ....
lol...

every thing is new and fun for me now...
the statics and dynamics lecturer is a bit like Mr Isa, my nightmare chemistry II lecturer...
it was damn sleepy during yday statics lecture. i think i close my eyes, hahahaha...
but i hope dis will become better next time...

another thing is bout Academic Writing,,, sign...
no choice for me ....
i gotto choose Group 13, shich is
5-6pm on tuesday adn 5-7pm on wednesday...
wat to do? lol...
and frm maybe 3rd week, have to go modern musics I on wed nite.
lawrence is taking de same co-cu with me, while others are having modern musics II...

so here i upload few pictures, to mark a starting of my UNDERGRADUATES !!!
hahahahaha...




this is de pathway to pocket C...

here is de picture of my 1st DE lecture... that lecturer is a malay woman, graduated frm uk and us, quite cool... but i bit scared of DE...




here is me and suria... hahaha... also during DE...

No comments: