Friday, April 10, 2009

hi people,
now is 9.30pm,
and i just be able to sit down, after
DE test,dinner, took indian cloth frm my frens, tried to fir in the cloth, discussed the cloth
and now im here.

tmoro will go indian nite, with purple penjami suit
(i dunno the spelling *shy*)
i feel old and odd when i wear that purple suit, lol
bit too loose and the color bit weird, LOL
hmm, dunno wat to do.
lazy to lend.
so troublesome to be a girl, lol
( can i change my gender? )
how u think if im a male, baba?
hahaha

now feels kinda sleepy and tired...
i did my max effort for the test k...
hope it will be ok, lol

i will turn 19 yrs old in 8 days time :)
no so excited bout it, cz i prefer to stay young, lol
however, the face betray me,
it looks more mature than the real age,
* LOL *

there are 7 april babies among chindians,
they are

eric ( 2/4 )
eriz ( 11/4)
me ( 18/4 )
baba (27/4)
michael
louisa
and i forgot.. :P
paiseh... hehe...

i like april because :
1. i was born in this month
2. april sounds sweet
( if i got daughter, maybe will name her april, lol)
3. my 2nd sister birthday oso on april, 17/4
4. had many sweet memories happened on april
( this one i crap only, cant remember actually...
i cant even recall my childhood, omG)


i just love april :)

oh ya, field trip was fun but tiring...
but,
writing report is just totally miserable , lol
lazy to upload photos,
due to the super lame and lousy internet connection...
i dun look nice in the pictures, LOL
( the hard hat make me looked weird and make my hair messy!!! ) :P

stop here
happy weekends everyone
wish u have a relax and enjoyable weekends

2 comments:

Steward Baba said...

I wonder that "Baba" refers to me or what? Well, better stay of who you are. lol.

liangyi said...

haha, is u, baba...
hahaha, stay wat we are ?!
ok :P