Sunday, April 12, 2009

INdian NiTe


Joined the Indian Nite at Heritage hotel yesterday nite.

let's photos tell the story :)

1. me in the purple indian suit
(the old and odd suit in previous post :P )

2. JJ and me
( he danced at last part, wat i can said is - weird :P )
hahaha

3. Calvin and me
( 4th years we know each other, since mrsm )

4. Graham and me
( this guy si ai teok pak,
kept acting shy during open floor, bluekzz )

5. Shih Gin . Me. Fang Yee
( sui zha boS )

6. Shih Gin and me
( weird posture )

7. Me and a pretty final year leng lui
(she is so gorgeous!!! )
i jealous her bf!!! :P

8. Michael and me
( never ask michael to take picture,
he is bad in taking picture, lol )

9. Lawlaw and me
( he dance better than michael and ham, haha )

10. Kalai and me
( hmm, kalai... yan tao?! muahhaha )

11. coffin play
( vyner looked like a corpse in coffin, lol)

12. Shanggar and me
( same as calvin, same mrsm, same uni )

13. Kuhan and me
( the pd of indian nite)

14. JJ, Graham, Calvin and Kalai

15. Sundeep and me

16. Eric and me
( wat a sad face, eric :P )


tried open floor dance and it was quite fun,lol
the indian dance are so energetic!!!
i bet most chinese dun have the courage to do so, lol
hahaha :P

No comments: