Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just Can't Wait xD


had been rushing and working so hard to study HSE and DE
sick with DE calculation and jz finish HSE tutorial ques
still blank bout hse and guessing i nid to spend to whole nite to read it through out again as i din remember all those facts.
dun feel like cursing the subjects cz tmoro is the exam, hah.
DE is jz like that - had been doing some pass year paper and not so familiar with the Laplace and Fourier cz not enough exercise
seem like i ard run out of time so wat to do
maybe nid to do more ques bout that xD

my sister pm me jz now and invite me to bali for the coming sem break
LOL
jie jie
u treat me then i go :P
hahaha
check the link she gave me,
no much idea yet and i said gudbye to her cz im kinda stress with hse at that moment
blaa
so here come the holiday mood
google bout s'pore half price stuff and the coming mega sales
xD

promotion period : 29/5 to 30/6
the promotion is like if the normal price ticket is 40 Sing Dollar,
u only nid to pay RM40
cz is a promotion, LOL

will try to persuade my sister to go s'pore cz it is nearer,
more fun(i guess),
and free accomondation :P
wanna go for the mega sales!!!
(biggest attraction xD )
and also S'pore Zoo
it had been yrs i been there
and last yr they upgrade the zoo, should be more fun :P
not sure bout that white tiger who killed a worker last yr
is still there or not :P
dun worry
i wont put my hand on the cage
i love myself xD
of cz la, not to mention
visit my family there,

ok, enough of holiday
is time to back to study
time now is 3.37pm
dun feel like countdown the remaining time
>.<
time to sign off and date with my bed
no no no
is date with watever HSE safety measures xD

life has been so bored
especially during exam weeks
_*_

*fingers-crossing*

All the best for HSE and DE paper tmoro
cheer for that ~

CAN'T WAIT TO PUT AT MY SHOUTOUT :

4 DoWn, 1 to GO


1 comment:

Laura Tiong said...

haha...i also left one