Friday, May 22, 2009

Packing xD

spend most of my time to sleep and watch series
my romie asked me to start packing before she went dating just now
( cz im rotting in the room :P )
and i said yes while my eyes were sticking on the laptop screen
sick with pack and unpack all my stuff
this is the 4th year i had been doing the same thing
and i guess i have to continue to pack and unpack
for the rest of my life.. haha

ok stop complaining
show u the result of my effort in packing all the stuff

*****
***
*


some random from my drawer :P

my printer
( still thinking of where to put it, thiha's room i think )


this was used to full with books, notes, and my food and so on
now is clean and clear

the upper part of my locker
hahaha
is super full now but i still have stuff to put in :(

suppose to finish those stuff by the end of this sem
but due to my laziness and always rushing to class cz wake up late
still, a lot more left
im sure my 2nd sister will nag me over this matter :P

______________
*******
OK, stop here...
if tmoro i set off at 5pm frm utp, i think i will be able to
reach home at 11pm
arrghhh, so late!
and the next morning i will be visiting my sister who is currently doing her national service somewhere at negeri sembilan
after that im gonna meet up my best fren, who is waiting for her matrics results and is currently rotting in muar and waiting for my arrival... hahaha
thats the plan for first few days i guess :)


So, Here I come !!!
Welcome home liangyi :)
XOXO


No comments: