Saturday, May 16, 2009

temporarily


is "temporarily" free from exam
but my mind is not free!
feels like many things are playing in my mind but actually there is nothing
arrrgggghhhhhh

no touching of statics and dynamics book
read some obama, novel, sleep most of the time
u noe why?
CZ I DUN FEEL LIKE :P

not in the mood to blog actually
and i realised that crazy ideas reli only pop out during crazy moment
bla bla bla
im crapping ~
sigh

thinking of going home after last paper on wednesday
should i go back on thursday or wait until saturday?
kinda homesick now :P
utp food, we can't call them food
they are just "things" that can make u feel full, wont let u hungry, make sure u dun die due to starvation, and provide u so called energy.
I need home cooking :( :( :(
life is so meaningless without "proper" food
craving for mum's cooking xD

currently watching a taiwan series, "Black and White"
episode 2
watch, cz too bored ~
anywhere
hopefully I can start my statics by tonight!
MUST NOT screw the last paper :P

feel kinda down, BYE

p/s: super sick of calculating!!!

No comments: