Thursday, May 21, 2009

My 1st Year 1st Semester


Since I ard officially ended my 1st Year 1st Semester yesterday,
pls known me as a 1st year 2nd sem student from now on :P

this semester passed in a very very fast mode
many people said so, and i agree as well
14 weeks just passed like this ?!
try to imagine, u only left 3 years in utp, if intern not counted
kinda WowW

still, gone through many things in the semester
lazy to share about that and hereby do some conclusion

to mark the end of semester
so here goes.....


Meet My Lecturers :


#1# Differential Equations

one of my favourite subject in this semester :)
(although kinda sux in final :P )
a lecturer who respect her religion which
make me respect her as well,
graduated frm USA and UK
her teaching was just Great and wont make u feel sleepy
never skip her class in this semester, best record of my life :P


#2# Introduction to Material Science

Lecturer from Pakistan, graduated frm UK,
but u cant tell frm his slang :P
Never pay attention in his class, never
not because I lazy or playful, just bcz i reli cannot understand the things he tought :P
he is the pity lecturer who keep kena my curse, hahaha
but actually he is a nice person if u know him
anywhere,my IMSE jz sux in class, abnormal in tests :P


#3# Academic Writing

External lecturer, from UITM Perak, graduated frm Melbourne,
a very pretty and kind lady
kinda enjoy her class but
still purposely late for the class for 20 or 30 minutes
this is bcz no matter how nice the lecturer,
language class will never be that "interesting"
she is strict in marking -
the only point that make me feel bad about her :P


#4# Statics and Dynamics

lecturer from Indonesia - kind :)
never get to catch much during the class, I oso dunno why
that's why every time had to work so hard before the test :P
love his test papers (if u noe why)
he is kind in helping students
im so grateful to have him as my lecturer for this sem
( he used to teach mechi)


#5# Introduction to Petroleum Engineering

this course is so interesting :)
every thursday will have class for around 4 hours straight and
test will be held on the following weeks
geoscience, production, EOR are all very fun
however, drilling is just suxx ( if u read the old post :P)
nothing much about this

#6# Introduction to Oil and Gas

ooppss, no comment to this course
skipped most lectures after mid sem break :P
read pass year, if u wanna score :P
haha

#7# Healthy, Safety and Environment

hehehe .... this one ?
no test no quiz no tutorial, and u can said No Lecture, LOL
only 40% c'work marks
my group get 39/40 for c'work
** applause **
of cz is not easy easy u can get high marks, we did work hard for it k
xDxD

#8# Sport Science

a talkative lecturer, frm a secondary school, SIGH
What I can say about this co-cu is - a Disaster
the torturing 2 hrs lectures on every wednesday night was
my nightmares
always went there around 9pm or 9.30pm or waited outside at 10pm, to sign :P
super bored


__________________________________
**********************************


Now, meet my Coursemates :

Te, Joe, Suria, Thiha, Punt, Mew, and i forgot :P

PE guys 1

PE guys 2

sexiest coursemate - Mimi

Umdao Nopparat aka MeW

and of cz - Suria Melanie!!!
whenever u see her at academic block, I will be nearby

Sexual Harassment :
culprit : Mimi
victim : Fidaus
:P

__________________________________
**********************************

2 months of holidays
no yet plan about it other than the sarawak trip
since frens are everywhere, gathering for me is hard :P
still it is impossible to stay at home for 2 months la,
jalan2 and shopping, wat more?!
the most excited part of this holidays is
my sister' wedding preparation of cz!!!
hahaha
1st time of holding a wedding in my family, so excited!!!
it should be very fun , super looking forward about it xDxD
fyi, the wedding will be on 25 October,on the last lecture week of next semester
XOXO

oh btw, i have a bad habit :
i dun contact people during holidays
so hope u guys dun mind ya
just text me if there is anything :P
I will reply xD

ok, enough, Bye~



No comments: