Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DAMN


i lost all my cert, including my petronas and utp' offer letter
my whole life cert GONE, just like that
allow me to use this : WTF

my kettle gone
k, fine.

my contact lense solution gone.
how am i gonna wash my contact lense?
another WTF

some books missing
oh damn
my spects
2pair of spect
DAMN WTF

now im trying to recall wat i had lost

my cups, my bowl, my dunno wat and wat
my disney umbrella
my notebook

OH DAMN I HATE THOSE CLEANERS WHO THROW MY STUFF AWAY
I DUNNO WHETHER U BRING IT HOME TO BOIL UR WATER OR USE MY CERT TO SET UP FIRE.
WHAT I AM SURE NOW IS I AM SUPER !@#$%^@#

haiz
im sad la
who ask me so stupid put the important things here?
so im the stupid one la
WTF

2 comments:

Wei Han said...

u seem quite frustrated..
but... really, why put those things in room? lol..

meili said...

u din lock ur stuffs eh??