Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happening Saturday

eak, long time din put tittle for my post.
since have idea now, put one then.
""
Happening Saturday ""

1st, 2 of my seniors from mrsm muar came utp to visit me, karen and ella. chuang hwee is not around cz he jz on the way back to utp when my seniors came.
the 2 seniors are Chai Lian and Chong Yang. they same batch as Karen and Chuang Hwee. which me and ella are their juniors. :))))
me and karen in charged of bringing them explore ipoh's food.
due to the unfamiliar of us to ipoh' road, we get a kind person to help us.
reli thanks Kok Chun for showing us around, with all the nice food.
im oso kinda explore to ipoh and the food, lol.

1st station was UTP.
Chancellor Hall and Convo Square.
met Ella at CS. she cant join us :(
left utp fast cz they were kinda rushing. nid to reach KL at 5.30pm.

Ate at Menglembu.
Nice Ji Qiong Fan. :P
i din took pictures cz Chong Yang took. din get from him. :P

I did took picture when we at old town coffee shop :))))


mocha white coffee. mine. very thick. very nice. but too too sweet.

this is Chong Yang and KoK Chun. (they tried to act as gay)
Chong Yang is leaving to California soon. on 1st day of raya, lol


this is me and Chai Lian. ( we tried to act as les. :P)
She is leaving to US soon, too.


Karen and Chai Lian. les-ing too.
( I dunno why my seniors all like to act as gay/les, haha)


Then we went to eat Chicken with Tao Ge.
~very full~
round2 the town then they send us back utp and they back kl.
:)))))

I guess this will be the last time of meeting they two before they leave :(
thats the reason for them to come all the way here, maybe :)
talked about the passed time in mrsm. hmm, kinda miss.

After that,
aku pergi jaga booth kat convo square.
penat gila. smile till cannot smile, lol :P
quite fun although tiring.
Jennifer very cute :)
considered success la. kept forcing ppl to buy. haha.

cabut lari from booth at nearly 11pm. :S
hohoho.
thx for reading my blog, XXX. :)))))
happy to know dat. hahahaha
and some silly words btw 2 of us
**wink**

waaaa almost 2am loooo.
tmoro need jaga booth lagi.
lets have beauty sleep.
gud nite World :)

No comments: