Saturday, August 22, 2009

No title

i need a umbrella ;(
failed to get one today. it means i still to work hard to get one.
Argh! uV ray is killing, people!!!
be careful when u found out unidentified spots on ur face!
that's what UV brings U! ;)
to the one who throw away my cute disney grey umbrella: I hate u.

get myself a cute pink Vincci Quartz Plastic Back Watch.
looks nice on me, that's why i bought it. supposedly ;)
lol

this outing considered ok. so so.
nothing special. wat u expect from ipoh?! haha
okok, back to the topic.
what we suppose to say now?! nothing?? nothing.

Wait Wait!!!
I wan to say something here:
" One day i will stop signing my gtalk. and I hope the day will come very very fast. I hate Gtalk so much. if u know the reasons behind it..... and I hope i dun have even an email account. Sometimes be a snail, hide inside the shell is GOOD ;) "

too sentimental post dun suit me la, i think.
will stop making those kind of posts, haha.
not suit me :P
feel weird when i read back :P

k stop here.
time to hit the books?!
YES. DEFINITELY.
Koh Liang Yi!! !!!
time to work on with ur assignmentS ok!!!!
ok..........(bleh)

"" The hydrocarbon potential in Himalaya with relation to convergent plate boundary ""


Himalaya, here i come!!!!


p/s: interested in knowing some unknowing comments this outing? :)

p/p/s: keeping distance is a good solution? maybe. cz i love this solution, sometimes. ;)


2 comments:

... said...

so so nia? haha

liangyi said...

ok la. ma like dat lo. ;)