Tuesday, August 4, 2009


went Econsave with my 2 elder sisters on Sunday.
we bought 2 pineapples. and some snacks. jz a while.
then we back home. cz 3 of us too sleepy.
yawning all the way. funny.

THEN.
here comes the story.
yesterday(Monday), my sister asked me.

Sis 1 :where u keep the pineapple?
Me: What pineapple? What me? not me la.
Sis 1 : we bought at econsave one ar'
Me : ooOooo. dunno wo. ask Er Jie.
(Shouting: Erjie...)
Sis 2 : What? None of my business hor. I drive only.
Sis 1 : then where is the thing???
( Think think think.............)
Me : sei lo, reli no see the 2 biji of pineapple la. I sit behind din see la. haha
Sis 1 : -.-''
Mother : aiyo... u all har'...
Sis 2 : I dunno....
Me : hahahaha (non-stop)

Finally, we concluded that we left the pineapple in the trolley car. dunno how can we left it out. And we only remembered of it on the next day. LOL


1 comment: