Friday, September 11, 2009

Finally

finally.
the test marathon ended. with a good ending.
so i do not need to say:
TOTALLY SCREW ALL THE TESTS.
but
NEARLY SCREW ALL THE TESTS. phew

current status: exhausted. serious panda eyes with big bags.
after all, have to say. It is reli reli tiring.
but still thank god that i passed it.
nearly broke down on the 2nd day.
call of my mum saved me.... (muacks)

SPDB: I was bit crazy when answering the paper.
Geoscience lab test: ever see all the 10 rocks. but.....
Thermo: totally screwed it. SAD! :S
Gamelan: ok
Moral: "Sharing is caring" lol

although I was so busy for the passed 3 days,
but i still be able to make a complain about the hostel.
very dirty. annoying dirty. seriously is so dirty.
the cleaners... they TOO LAYAN ard.
u noe what.
my house is so dirty. toilet smelly. corridor dirty.
kitchen is a disaster. cockroaches are everywhere.
u can find at least 10 cockroaches corpse everywhere,
at the ladder and the corridor
SUPER DISGUSTING.
even the dirty cockroaches die bcz ff the dirtiness of the hostel.
LOL
and by that time (2.30am)
i was super stressed up and i suddenly feel so angry about it.
then i wrote an email....

Dear Mr Talhal Hasan,
I am writing to you regarding residential college's problem. For your information, I am currently staying in V5G 3.2.4. Starting for the July'09 semester, I feel that the living condition and quality in my hostel is getting worse.Especially the cleanliness part. For example, the workers do not wash the showeroom as frequent as before. Last semester, everyday we can see the workers clean the showeroom, but now not longer. The kitchen and the whole house is getting dirty.They dun even swept the floor in the house. Cockroaches are everywhere. U can find it everywhere, either it is alive or the died body of it. It do not used to be like this. I feel very very uncomfortable with the current living environment as well as my other friends.So here I am writing to you to reflect that. Please help.
Thank you.


surprisingly i received a call from Village 5 office at 12pm.
they wanted to understand the situation and had meeting.
surprisingly efficient. It did surprise me.
I think I had sent it to the right person.
here the replies....

Dear Sdri Koh,

Thank you for your report. We will take necessary action to overcome this problem.

En Baharum


It seems that the same problem has occurred again. Since this is not the first time it happened with new contractor, I think there is weakness in our process (cleaning).
The contractor did not do their jobs well, our supervisor did not monitor the contractor, we failed to manage the supervisor well, and the students got affected by this. I strongly feel that we should put a stop to this immediately.

Kindly call for a meeting with Liveline and UTP supervisors to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks

Talhah hasan


then the cleaners came to sapu and mop the
whole house at the afternoon.
stupid laaaa
then they ma know is someone from
the house complained about them.......
zzzzzz
and I hope the cleaners dun read utp student's blog.
LOL

___________________________

next/final test before mid sem:
petroleum geoscience. wednesday.
after that I AM TOTALLY FREE!!!
some more next week no IPG lecture, RRFP lecture also cancel.
wooooOooooooOooo
moral presentation also siap~~~~
if next week no test then i think i will have
2 weeks' mid sem break laaaaaa
perfect~~~
hahahahaha

anywhere,
I am going to enjoy this weekend!!!
plus a little bit of geosience of cz XP

community service tmoro at Batu Gajah,
anyone?
Ipoh at night,
anyone?

current mission:
T.I.D.U.R.


have a fun weekend people! XD
and dun forget

pray for the victims of 911....
may Buddha, Jesus, God Brahman, Allah
lead the home....


1 comment:

Sandeep R said...

I juz aced my mandarin test today!!!
haahaha
i oso got test on wednesday,.>THEN FREE!!!