Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mid-Sem Break Summary

hi people.
here comes my updates :)
miss me not huh?
hahaha

attended my uncle's wedding on
20.09.2009
have a look on the pictures below:


found out anything????

look at the car plateeeeeee
izit cuteeeeeeee?
2009
sooooooooo romantic riteeeeeee
the date and the car.
so cute :))))

and I even make Volkswagen bug as my 2nd dream car.
too lovely. too cute :)

and here is another one.
yellow one looks nicer though :P


last picture:
me and cousin

started journey back to utp this morning..
mum and dad went Indonesia early in the morning
while everyone was sleeping.
have fun :)
zzzz

this is a happy holidays :)
cz of raya break - sisters holiday too.
had lots of fun.
here and there :)
will home again in 4 weeks time.
BIG event of the Koh's family: sister' wedding.
cant wait for it!

and now let me finished my series 1st.
:)

3 comments:

Jia Lin said...

ei... rummie... u back in UTP d meh? not mon aa??

Ning W. : Zoey said...

tat one is Volkswagen bug, not mini cooper.

liangyi said...

hehe, fast2 i change :P