Monday, September 7, 2009

Share my pain:

  1. my cooling pad is very noisy. annoying
  2. i am studying thermo. empty.
  3. i am waiting for lawrence to send me VC assignm
  4. i am goin moral presentaion meeting later
  5. one or two my housemate is so not friendly.
  6. i screwed my weekend
  7. i am trying to stop myself from reading novel. temptation
  8. I hate my cooling pad. it left one fan. zzzz
  9. my printer ink haven refill. lazy to walk to umdao there
  10. i have 5 tests. i might die cz of them.
  11. i cant attend an event. hopefully that my head will forgive me.
  12. i dunno i can survive or not.
  13. i am in kinda worry state
  14. i think i wont be sleeping tonite. tmoro class at 1pm. sleep at morning.
  15. i am scared now.
  16. i hate procrastinating. but i am doing it.

1 comment:

Laura Tiong said...

relax my dear...everythign will be over soon