Friday, November 13, 2009

after screwing down 3 papers,
here I am people! X)

but i would like to express my deeply worry toward all my 3 papers!
May God bless U all and Me as well.
Amituofuooo
Amen
Amin

to the coming 3 papers:
PLs Pls Pls
and thousand of PLS

anywhere,
should share some happy things XP
booked flight ticket to Shenzen this evening :)
Shenzen + Hong Kong = June 2010
thanks to Air Asia: Now everyone can fly! LOL
For Bali Sept, we are still waiting for next round promotion,
for cheaper price!!!
Plus the India trip this coming December,
I am officially POK GAI!!!
hahahaha
money are flowing from my pocket,
bank account digit are falling like nobody business.
Oh my gosh!
too flower kaki, according to my mum :)

time to back to reservoir~~~
I want to swim in oil and gas~~~
but before that, 1 last episode of series ya XP

Good luck people!
God bless us!

No comments: