Friday, November 20, 2009


hi people! X)
while I am busy dipping myself in thermodynamics,
not to forget to come here,
to show off that I will be home in 2 days time!

sandeep, ur last paper is Wednesday eak?
omg! long to go!
wakakakaka
is ok la, since U LOVE UTP SO SO MUCH
XP


i guess this is my last entry for this semester.
so here I would like to wish everyone
HAPPY HOLIDAY
or
HAPPY HOLIDAY in advance xD

I will be leaving utp right after my thermo paper,
Monday 12.30pm.
hehehe
just cant wait for the second
***wink wink wink***

and I am going to JB the next day,
to visit this little fellow:

aunty's new born babeeee
is a small handsome boy boy :D
click here for more picture of him
(not sure his name, haha)

stop here.
gotto back to thermo.
(:

3 comments:

Sandeep R said...

我很爱 UTP
哪么,I'll come UTP early..hahaha

anyways, I know my paper ending on Wednesday oni!!! damn!!! No need to remind!!!

oh btw, A for MANDARIN!!! woohoo!!
=P

liangyi said...

hhaha,yeah,你的华语一定拿A!

Humaira Yahya said...

sekarang dah dekat rumah kan ?
:))