Sunday, November 1, 2009

this is a crap post.
if u are not interested, better close the page now.

sister visited me and she reached home moments ago.
but my heart is so bitter now.
miss~~~ T.T
the super extreme stressful days make me so wanna run away.
run back the my always shelter...

had been disappointing myself too often.
damn i hate it.
been telling myself stop comparing or watever,
but ffff, still!!!
jz do ur best is enough!
mum kept telling me and i kept telling myself..
damn i hope it will works!

today is sunday.
and after 3 more sunday,
i will be home.

tmoro will be monday.
and on the 4th monday starting frm tmoro,
i will be home.

super fffff

final exam schedule is super sucky super packed.
and there are 2 more tests 2 waiting!
Wat to do???!!!!

and i want stop this shyty feeling rite now!
pls stop it!

and F,
I dun have study week!!!


No comments: