Thursday, February 25, 2010

grrrrr....
cursing cursing cursing
@#$%^%$#

damm bored la.
damm busy.
damm wth.
damn wtf.

aiyerrrrrr

sien laaaaa.

sitting in front of my lappiee
doing NOTHING~
frustrated to myself la

thx to the Shaklee supplement i been taking,
i feel so energitic, so healthy. lol
even want to have afternoon nap also susah!
cz i feel too well!!
pm me for more k

walao.
less 1 activity to kill my time
-.-

4 freaking tests on the 7th week.
i guess all my lecturers want me die la
zzzzz
from Monday to Friday, only got 5 days.
Dear lecturers, 4 of u go fight the slot la.
and the die one will be the students nia...

so i should be studying now la!!!
should be

shyt la.
study mood pls come pls come!!!
I need u. so so much!
pls
I beg u to visit me now
lai lai lai~
I am serious

ARGHH!

No comments: