Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Some Updates

1 . currently the weather is super hot.

2. I am doing nothing as I dunno wat should I do.

3. I got no mood to study and I din study.

4. Shaklee business still going on. Find me if u realise that supplement is important to our body, especially the unbalanced diet in utp. I mean the sux till the max food in utp.

5. left 1 day and i will be back for CNY. Friday morning' bus.

6. been a lazy gal. should have a chinese new year resolution XP

7. bearing someone and some YES or NO.

8. been using some foul words, to express emotion XP

9. is in luv with old men frm few freaking old movies. xoxo

10. craving for Mama's homecook food

and, last but not least, i think this blog should close downXDXD

3 comments:

Sandeep R said...

dont close the blog..u still have followers

liangyi said...

that's why i sayang u man XP

Sandeep R said...

haha...happy CNY!!!