Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Updates

to my dear blog:
sorry for not updating u...
although im super free at this moment :P


I am totally enjoy myself at this moment.
free - the only word i can use for now :D
although i have drilling report and field trip report,
but....
hehehe

is practicing healthy lifestyle recently!
cz I am free and dunno wat to do.
so sleep early become my latest hobby XD

anywhere,
there are few things to share in this post (:

1. totally sick with people from country start with "Txxxxx...n"
selfish, rude, sombong.
behave like they are superstar or super handsome where
all the gals are peeking them all the time...
***vomited***
I guess they think too highly of theirselves.
I met not only 1, much more, from the same country.
they are just too/over perasan i think.
if u are clever enough, i guess u noe who im talking about.

2. met the ever worst "Choke man" in lab.
luckily we sacked him before he make the blowout happen.
so we are still alive.
totally "cannot tahan" that malay guy.
__________________

so far now u might think that i met all the worst guy in utp maybe.
lol.
thank god I am well with my other c'mates.
:)
sum of them are cute and funny
continue...
________________

3.
Shaklee
business still going on :)
if u have any healthy issue, u can find me k :)

final exam is approaching, prepare urself well by having
super energetic mind and body :)

u should try Shaklee Energizing Soy Protein
if u also feel sleepy in class.
believe me :)
since i started to eat Shaklee Energizing Soy Protein,
I dun feel sleepy in class
and I dun feel like zombie in the morning,
even i had stay up for tests or assignments.
U GOTTA BELIEVE ME!
pm me for more k! :)

btw,
Shaklee Vita-Lea Iron Formula
,
I guess it is so suit all the utpians :)
unbalanced diet, unhealthy lifestyle, poor consumption of nutrients
and every bad things u can think about.
41 complete nutrients supply in 1 small pill,
even powerful that the lil blue pill.
hahaha

of cz!
there are many many more!!!
If u are interested to noe more, PM me!
or u can click here

Final exam is around the corner,
it is not late to start physical and mental preparation
through Shaklee !

time to give yourself a new chance!

TO CHANCE. TO IMPROVE.

UNDECIDED WILL ONLY MAKE UR LIFE PATHETIC!

THAT'S WHY I HATE IT SO MUCH :)

1 comment:

Humaira Yahya said...

i miss you and your updates.
Sabar taw syg. Its hard to adapt with others culture. foreigner esp.

ily ;D