Friday, May 14, 2010

don ever cross my line


days have been sux since I get back to utp.

other than the not productive study week,

which super pissed myself OFF

they are many things that freak me out.

feel like cursing @#$%^%

I'm not interested in listing them out.

those related ppl should know theirselves.

I'm always kind and good if u din step on my line :)

Just go on with ur life and leave mine PLS.

Si Bei Bo Song and still carry on with the Bosong-ness

off to bed now.
can't read anything ad.

P.S :
to cowards : leave ur comment here if u dare! hmpf!

and guess what?
I heard sumtin interesting today about XXX.

and it just make me feel more how childish u are.

seriously Laugh My Ass Off

note to myself: stay away from that person k (:

GET A LIFE lah
tak faham betul

No comments: