Friday, May 28, 2010

SOS


I need help

I am in big big trouble

nothing is right!!!!

ms Liangyi,
"""dragggg ur bodyyy uppp to studyyy pls"""

grrrrrrr
I am so freaking lazyyyy

need motivationnnnn

so lonelyyyyy

so upsettt

alone in the room

miss my roomate

miss my neighbour
||although they coming back again on sunday ||

fighting alone is so suxky.

:(

and I am scared of the spiritual rumours frm block k

yeah la,
I am coward, so what? :P

:(

arrrghhhh

can someone help me???

2 more papers!!!!

Wednesday - Reservoir Geoscience
Thursday - Principle of Reservoir Engineering

and

tons of things to be pack!!!

I need to get the happy mood back

so I can continue to study and to be happy of study

-hate loneliness-
&
-loneliness sux-


2 comments:

Laura Tiong said...

come come..come my room visit us :) then u wont be lonely or call ah hoo over to pei u..she is so freeeeee leh~~~

liangyi said...

she day day go out play, where got time to come me here?