Sunday, September 19, 2010


I am back in the campus.

and I feel bored ad.

argh! I am bored!!!!


had fun home, simple yet fun.


eat & sleep and eat & sleep is already a MUST

gained so much weight in 2 weeks time!
lost few kg in 6 weeks time
(was happy when i measured my weight once i reached home)
and gained them back in less than 1 weeks time
=.=
sad lah!

Port Dickson trip was ok.
ate a lot. a lot!
aunties and mum prepared too many food.
in order not to waste them, so EAT lah! :P
basically I just lied in the room. enjoy the air-con
oh ya, i went to the swimming pool. got water-touching
went beach once, jz to take some "memorable picts"
the sun was scorching hot thou!

adui. failed to upload picts

go HERE see see la if u interested!
LOL


ouch!
I am lazy liao.

stop here.


hope I can resume all the works SOON.

u know la, homesick always come after holiday



Ethan Boy is 7 months old ad!
ok i noe. very random

No comments: