Tuesday, October 19, 2010

No Title

传说中的trimester academic calender 出炉啦!!!
热辣辣的!
来来来!

买一送一!!!
来哟!!!

finally the calender is out. I guess it is the officially.
since it is super logic and match with all the rumours.

a bit shallow hehe

OK at least I believe it is true :P

many people is sad. at least my batchmates are sad.
cz this coming sem break is the last and ever "long holidays"we will have!
*tears drop*

wat to do?
u mahu accredited or holidays?
haha.

ok I'm bit deep here :P

now I'm settling lots of things,
having busy mind so I'm not so sad YET.
and I am sure when I have time to think,
I will feel sad. and I will cry!
*mopping tears*
ei not now lah

I should be the saddest!
cz seriously I have no more break,
not even the coming 2 months one.
arrrr
ok bit stress up ad

wanna stay home and play with Ethan :'(
just sit home and be with family
that's all I want!
now have to wait till I grad!
if no job then can sit long long
-.-
is this good? LOL
xiao~

hopefully I am able to announce the good news officially the end of this week
*pray hard*

ok. enough.
bye bye
:)

No comments: