Saturday, October 23, 2010

Crappy Crap

saturday is almost over. 5pm already!
still so freaking lazy.
read the notes but remember nothing
oh great!

Intro to Management is so bored.
so many things to remember
luckily the test will be in MCQ...
but....
Final Exam NO looo
sei lo X_X

2 more lecture weeks to study week!
time flies omg
another semester pass!

What I did throughout this sem?
hmm...
I dun reli know LOL

Wanna see the Final Exam timetable so much!
2 weeks left and it is not out yet!

UTP is always so unbelievable and full of surprise!!
getting efficient
I guess this is what we called "improvement"

I hope my timetable will be nice,
not pack (since i have only 4 subjects but pls! )
dun end so late LOL

Need to work hard so this sem will get better results!
will use it to apply for my internship.
so please. God bless me please
*crossed-fingers*

wanna call mama, wanna talk to her :)
miss them so much, esp Ethan Boy....
miss miss !!
wanna go home during study week if possible. so pls timetable!
:)
if not how am I going to move all my stuff back? hell LOT!
need some magic maybe LOL

oh ya,
need some opinions.

should I dye my hair to Ash Brown?
or make it all black?

opinion please! :)


No comments: