Saturday, November 20, 2010

crappy crap

so I am done with 2 papers and now left 2 more,

coming Tuesday and next Monday

completing them in another 8 days.

wow

kinda fast

but I really wanna go home! so I feel slow!
lol like so homesick wth

but I am scared!

both subjects are 4 credit hours and coursework marks like so -.-
so damm
not like I know the exact number and it can be predicted la!
if i say bad means it is reli bad.
I am not the type tell u I scored so bad in fact I got 49/50 which bad bcz I din get full marks
aiyo see I start to "suan" ppl again hahaha

hahaha

okok.

let's back to the topic.

Really hope can do well in the final exam since I ad screw up two.
hehe
let's hope for the best
Amitofo.Amen.Amin etc


and I am looking forward the plan after final exam!
so many places to go so many things to settle
so many stuff to buy so many money to be spend (ok this part is bad)

HAHA
bye :)

No comments: