Wednesday, November 10, 2010

hi!

I know now is study week and I shouldn't be doing this
but I just can't get my brain to digest those notes!

ok, this gonna be a lengthy post if my mood stay long!
many things running in my mind now!


oh yea...
here the story...

when we were small, parents or teacher or those old people kept on teaching us to be humble
yes humble, the key word for this post

humble
it is either from Kong Zi, Lao Zi, Meng Zi or watever Zi
i dunno!

obviously with the so-called-chinese-fighting-spirit,
we never give up; we must achieve what we want
we get to learn humble well, well enough

we are humble

humble humble humble humble humble

OMG so nice right????

No it is not!!!!

it sucks!

some so-called-Chinese-people make it sux!
they totally spoilt it !!!
humble is not longer beautiful, graceful!
humble becomes ugly, fake, a mask for those people!

I dunno how can people do this!

you are using our 5000 years beauty to do your ugly business!

Ok my mood is gone finish habis.

just wanna say,
being humble is good; but there is usage limit
*open ur eyes telling lies* totally sux!

telling truth is not wrong
SPEAK IT OUT
no wrong
covering makes you look stupid

anywhere, to those people who misuse Humble .

STOP IT and GET A LIFE!!!!!


No comments: