Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Mood :D

3 down 1 to go 

really is 3 "down" 
damm been working so hard but BUT...
sigh
I hope miracle will happen when marking LOL
ok watever as long as I had try my best
but still very kek sim laaaa

anyhow, Holiday Mood had strike me!!! 
1,2,3,4 Dec  -- KL
5,6,7 Dec -- Singapore

arrrr. I will start packing later!
1st time bring back all my stuff after 3 years in UTP!
time to throw away useless stuff that I kept for years, good timing also

anyhow I was google-ing on how to go S'pore by bus from Larkin
lol
a bit nervous and lazy to go there by bus
long time no go s'pore ad; after change to new customs
me and mum going and I have to bring my mum safely to reach s'pore
hahhaha
to meet up with dad and to shop of cz.

ish ish
need to further clarify the route with Ms Ella
I dun want to get lost cz it is very sia suei (malu) if i get lost
-.-

hopefully can get some nice winter suits there
and thanks Dad in advance. He will be paying the bill
>.<
 
now I feel I have so many things to do but so lil time left!
before I leave m'sia la of cz not other time


PS. it is rude to not reply or not respond when I email you or call u or gtalk u! zzzz ... and u know what, WATEVER~

No comments: