Monday, November 1, 2010

I am sad and disappointed now.
I just get to know that there is 5% extra marks if attend the well comp lab last friday

which I did not attend
and nobody tell me

I am sad over myself

nobody wanna inform me.
even i asked people about the lab.

I am disappointed on myself.
I guess I am treating people bad so nobody wanna tell me

I am always lonely in the course.
I am always like an outsider.
although I tried hard to join in.
I am Lonely, in this PE....

nobody likes me perhaps.
cz I am mean bad rude sombong and watever

haha

what to do?

nobody treat me as a friend

I am tired with this.

your circle dun have me

and I tot we are friends. haha
it's just all fake.

I am not that sad over the 5%;
I am sad cz we are not friends, which i tot WE ARE.

hahaha

I think I tak layak to be your friend;
just a walk-pass people i think...


5 comments:

Little You said...

liang yi..
dun be sad dear..
im always in ur situation..
fyi,our generation...is those people who are really "selfish"..
they just think bout themselves..
(tak kisah brape lama u penah kwn dgn mereka.. -_-')
just be strong ok..
May God always be with u~

liangyi said...

tq diba....
I'll get over with it...
:)

zetty said...

liang yi~

alamak. so sorry~

siyesly... donno how and what to say...
:'(

sorryyyy! ktorg sume say sorry!!!
didnt mean to left u alone..
aaa terasa bersalah sgt2..

btw,
we ARE friends!! n ure NOT alone in this PE...
sory again..........

Joycelyn Tan said...

no eh~ I heard the 5 marks given is for those who write anything on the labtest paper..haha~ chill chill..

liangyi said...

CJ:i think u talking about CM lab..mine is well comp lab..