Monday, October 17, 2011

I started the day beautifully

but, 

it ended miserably 


not feeling well.... 

6.45pm reached Tampines Interchange,
waited for 10 minutes and the bus was coming ady. 

but I can't tahan liao feel like fainting. 
get out from the q and went to toilet.

a bit better 

then I get back and waited for the other bus 

just second stop from the Int, feel like I am gonna die 
tried my best not to vomit on the uncle in front of me... zzz 
get down! VOmit. 

wait for another 10 minutes. 
babi where is the bus. 
decided to walk to other direction's bus stop to get another faster bus to reach home. 
shyt.
jjust when i crossed the road, bus came zzz

too late then i continue walking to next bus stop
fcking far. 
run with high heel but still failed to catch the bus. 
fine, 

another 10 minutes. 

finally home. 

just done with vomit out my dinner. 
I hope tmoro I can be ok liao

dun wanna get sick. 

I want a shoulder. 

1 comment:

... said...

can always buy a shoulder. haha. maybe they have something for u in geylang?? :P