Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1st month -DONE

 currently I am in a very boring + hungry status
 
bored cz dunno what to do now
 
hungry cz I skipped my lunch 
 
gonna have a very sinful dinner later
 
have a look at the website intro (especially GRAHAM TAN)
this is the place that I told you
 
weekday lunch = $28 after GST and services tax
weekday dinner = $40 after GST and services tax
 
weekend = I wont come so dun ask me
 
It is very near to my work place, walk within 10-15minutes can reach.
 
celebrating my Aunt birthday there later.
gonna burn a hole at my pocket >.<
and add many pounds to my weight.
 
hope the dinner tonight will be great, pretty pls.
dun make my money wasted.
hahaha
 
4 more hours to go
*hungry*

2 comments:

... said...

wtf.. haha .. name so big n bold. looks nice though the place.. how was it?

liangyi said...

with the price it was worth it. chilli crab and oyster were so good. slurpssss