Monday, November 21, 2011

Working Life

well....

working life is much more complicated than study life

you have to be more skillful and flexible.

but no matter how skillful and flexible you are, it will never be enough.

weirdos are everywhere. even myself.

it is hard to estimate where you are, cz people are changing their parameters all the while.

okay fine.

I think one should just stay with what you think you are right, and go with the flow when time comes.

you have to go with the flow, cz life makes turn  :)


relationship between colleagues (certain one) become more and more challeging

to show your true emotion (hateness) towards him/her become a hard to pretend thing.

should or shouldn't

anywhere I just keep tell myself I am going to say goodbye after 5 more months.
(yes after this week 2 months done)
lalala
I will be the one watching :P

**out of the topic**

anywhere I wanna say my  20.11.2011  was a good one.
had so much fun on my colleague's wedding.
created some record for my dept where they been want to achieve but never success :P
at the end of dinner I am still have consious mind but just can't walk straght lol
met a lot of people and lots of friends. which will be helpful for my career later
(cz most are from oil and gas field )

it is good to know more and more friends!
and it is important to train yourself to be a good drinker lol if you want to survive in oil and gas field
(this is according to my senior manager k)
 
wanna go home ady bye bye



No comments: