Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Old Bitch

 
I am sorry I am not as experienced (old)  like you.
 
I am sorry I am not good in acting like you.
 
I am sorry I can never be as cheap as you.
 
I am sorry I can't talk to you cz I really think you are so 践.
 
I am sorry I can't 奉承you cz there is no way I can do that.
 
I am sorry I can't act cute like you
 
I am sorry cz I can never act so kurang-ajar like you.
 
I am sorry to being informed whenever you cheated on the real story.
 
I am sorry cz I can't kiss-boss-ass like you.
 
I am sorry I feel so vomitted on your fake-taitai lifestyle.
 
I am sorry to see you so "busy" and no-one-understand.
 
I am sorry for hating you.
 
I am sorry for looking down on you.
 
I am sorry I can't find any reason to respect you.
 
I am sorry I can't take your complain about so-much-that-u-spend.
 
I am sorry to see you so tiring driving Audi to work
 
I am sorry to call you BITCH.
 
 
 
BUT THERE IS NO WAY I CAN DO TO STOP FEELING SORRY TO YOU  BECAUSE I AM SUCH A GOOD PERSON AND  YOU ARE REALLY A BITCHY BITCH
 
hey OLD BITCH , go on with you PATHETIC LIFE
cz it suits you, totally.
 
:D
 
 
p/s: it has been quite sometime that I meet people that can strike my nerves. pardon me for the words I used. thank you.