Friday, March 9, 2012

On leave on coming Monday, for the late grandma 1st year death anniversery prayer
will be going back home tmoro morning

after 3 weeks



oh yea.

so excited over this iphone casing!

should be receiving it on Tuesday!

Iphone 3D Casing - Doraemon



bought it online

much much cheaper than the market

saw it in fb, RM50 if I am not wrong

and saw similar one (much less cute) at AMK Hub yesterday

that lady selling it for $28 (which is equal to RM68!)




so I assumed I got a very good deal if it comes with good quality (pls pls)

(the seller's review is good lol)

I bought for around $12 after postage fee all

mad cheap right?



current status is I AM VERY SLEEPY
should sleep earlier aiks!




gonna wake up at 5.20am tmoro

wanna catch the 1st bus (7am) from Larkin



I hope I can wake up so early

zzzzzzz


No comments: