Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Male' Malaysian

what u think when u read the tittle for this entry???
Good???
not really!
Generous???
maybe few laa...
Gentleman???
bullshit... a BIG No No K

this post is mainly for the "gentleman" part.
2 days of new semester, and I strongly feel
the "un-gentleman" of the male malaysian.
I am not telling ALL male malaysian, but,
I will say, Majority. but almost all for utpians :)

when the lecturers asking for help, either required
computer skill or favour to move something or wat,
U WONT BE ABLE TO SEE ANY MALE' MALAYSIAN STAND UP AND HELP OUT!
Such a big big shame!
usually only international students will help.
>.< wordless.... ok I am lazy to carry on. hungry. time for dinner.

and Yoyo is sick, in a quite bad way. haiz.
pls recover fast2 k ... I will see u in 3 weeks time k...
God bless u.

p/s: maybe not all, but seriously, is majority!!!!


No comments: