Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yoyo


This is Yoyo!
new family member of me!
cute not???
hehe
Yoyo is a Shih Tzu, 4 months old, and
SHE is a girl :)
jz joined my family 2 weeks ago

super active super naughty.
always hungry and never know wat full is :)
know shyt at the right place but pee not
>.<
need more time to train her but sadly I am back in utp
1st puppy that get my mum permission to stay home :)
she should feel very proud :)
she rarely looks cute in pictures but
not doubt that she is super cute when u see her in real :)


gotto force her to take a picture, too active
that's my hand, holding her neck, in a soft way :P


she was busy playing when i took this pict :)


Yoyo is Posing Queen.
she has thousand of sleeping postures that will make u sit down
and watch it for hours.
anywhere,i dunno why it looks ugly from pictures :S
haha

ok done.
Tmoro the 1st day of new sem!
Enjoy it people!
:)

No comments: