Wednesday, May 19, 2010


again, another post here.

sorry for the too frequent updates!

I am bit Ki Siao due to the final exam :D

now the hands refuse to hold pen to solve those problems.

so, the hands now are typing!

ok this is a super random post.

oh ya,
I got a new idol people! :D

not Korean, but Malaysian. LOL

******ta lang*****

Lim Kit Siang

he is so damm cool

Click here to know more.

his tweet is so damm funny and dun sound like a old man
love the way he "suan" the government :P


1st final paper is coming in less than 1 day time.

pray and keep on praying!

but seriously when I am getting older (grow up),
I just sort of getting realize the power of prayers.
I am a Buddhist in case u dunno :D
not a pro one

Prayers make u feel comfortable and confident.

So, pray more people!
and of cz u nid to work very very hard also after u pray!
I din said that u can goyang kaki and go exam straight after u pray!
STUDY lah

oh shyt.
I think I'm talking about myself.
kakaka.

Bye~
should go STUDY NOW lah

Told U !
THIS IS A SUPER RANDOM POST!
FULL OF CRAP!


gOOd LucK

사랑해 
sa lang hei

No comments: