Friday, May 21, 2010

argh!

I am soo bored!

dun feel like doing anything esp study!

Drilling on Monday
Fluid on Tuesday

shyt!
I should start study now!

but.... BUT....

I feel like killing myself!
kill the lazy me!
left the Rajin me!
wahahahhaha

**pong pong pong**
****smash my head to many2 pieces of toufu****

but I guess many of u will be
so super damm sad if I kill myself

so I wont.
tak sampai hati to see u guys sad!
bleerrrkkkkk

oh ya, know what.
u just can't imagine how many novels I had read!
due to the stress-ness and boring-ness of me!
now I feel like vomit~

hahahahaha.

oh another thing.

did I ever mentioned that how much I dislike my housemate?

oh I should say, That Housemate?
bloody bitchy.

ok, I mentioned :D

lastly,

just wanna tell u,

I have a very emo hair dryer.

:D

another super random crappy post XP

mission of getting a Korean husband is still there!
사랑해 
sa lang hei

2 comments:

lynalike said...

liangyi, u study mane? amek fluid jgk ow?

liangyi said...

study kat utp, ambek engineering.
awak in engineering field jugak?